CODE OF ETHICS
• I will serve my clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, and will treat them with respect and courtesy.
• I will offer services in those areas in which I am qualified and will accurately represent those qualifications in both verbal and written communications.
• When unable to fulfill requests for services, I will make every effort to recommend the services of other qualified organizers and/or other qualified professionals.
• I will keep confidential all client information, both business and personal, including that which may be revealed by other organizers.
• I will use proprietary client information only with the client's permission.
• I will keep client information confidential and not use it to benefit myself or my company or reveal this information to others.
• I will decide independently and communicate to my client in advance my fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses which I deem reasonable, legitimate, and commensurate with my experience, the services I deliver, and the responsibility I accept.
• I will make recommendations for products and services with my client's best interests in mind.